I help mission-driven women heal relational trauma to have healthier relationships. 

It gets to be easy. This is where I come in.

I am here to show you how to be a resilient, soft, loving, powerhouse woman who has healthy relationships. I get it, you’ve had success in business, but you’re ready to have success in love and really, all areas of your life outside of just business. 

The time has come for you to walk into a room and exude love. You ooze safety. 

You know your worth deep down to your core. You are a FORCE and you aren’t afraid to claim it.

I know what it feels like to want love so badly it hurts.

 To feel like you’ve had success but  everything else in life feels like an uphill battle. And to hear the personal development world tell you “if you change your mindset and go to therapy, you’ll change your life”. I’ve been there, longing for change but feeling trapped in a cycle of stress, burnout, hard work and fear. I spent years and thousands of dollars on coaches, therapy, and self-improvement events, only to find myself still struggling to find ease and break free.


Then, at what felt like my lowest point, after my 6th failed relationship with an alcoholic and a potential cancer scare, I stumbled upon somatic therapy—and it worked. I realized that all of the years spent solely focusing on my mindset was only addressing 20% of the problem. When I began to address the other 80%—my nervous system—deep transformation began to emerge and life started to feel easy. I underwent a profound realignment of my entire life, and in the process, I finally found the peace I had spent so much time seeking to find. 


Through my own experiences and extensive training through the Somatic Experiencing Institute, I became equipped to guide others through their own healing journey. I’ve helped countless individuals break free from patterns of protection and cultivate deep, lasting connections—with themselves and others.


I’ve witnessed remarkable transformations in the lives of those I’ve worked with. Together, we’ve navigated the complexities of love and personal growth without succumbing to the pressures of society or settling for anything less than genuine fulfillment. 

If any of the above resonates with your heart, I want to work with you. 

Imagine waking up each day to a beautiful life filled with healthy relationships and confidently moving through life knowing your worth and attracting the love and abundance you deeply deserve.

Aligned Love Experience


The Aligned Love App

A mobile app designed for women over 30 who are navigating the journey of singlehood with the intention of finding a life partner and starting a family.


The Aligned Attraction Framework™

A 12 module self study course designed to help high-achieving women find their soulmate without sacrificing their career or wasting any more time on the dating apps.


The Aligned Expansion Program™

The only year long mentorship program specifically built for the female, mission-driven entrepreneur who is ready to step into the highest version of herself in all facets of life. 

Here’s the real truth...

Finding healthy love and feeling good in your body isn't about employing the right strategies—it's about embodying the right qualities

Most people think that if you go to talk therapy long enough, you will eventually feel happy and dating and relationships will feel easy. Here’s the real truth. Finding healthy love and feeling good in your body isn’t about employing the right strategies—it’s about embodying the right qualities. 

When women embark on this journey with me, they uncover a profound truth: alignment in relationships goes beyond the mind. It demands a holistic approach that encompasses the entirety of the body which includes focusing on, nurturing and learning the language of your nervous system. 

I am on a mission to show women that deep intimacy, abundant wealth, profound impact, and optimal health are all possible when you begin to shift the way you relate to everything in your life. You truly do get to have it all, and when you recognize the immense power of your nervous system, love on all levels is possible. It’s time to transcend limitations and step into the extraordinary life you’ve always envisioned. 

It’s time for you to join the movement of women who are living and loving with ease.  

See What Everyone is saying

How to Find Your Soulmate: Without Sacrificing Your Career Or Wasting Time On Dating Apps

I found a better way to find your soulmate and I want to show you how! Register for my FREE mini course to learn more.